Association for the Development of Bulgarian Sports was established in 2010 and is a non-governmental organization in public benefit, dedicated to the development of Bulgarian sports and the promotion of sports culture in Bulgaria!
The main objectives of ARBS are:
1. Sustainable development of physical education and sports in Bulgaria;
2. Modernization of the existing sports infrastructure, as well as the construction of a new one;
3. Development, application, implementation and coordination of national, municipal, budgetary, European, international and other projects and programs for the development of sports, sports infrastructure and physical culture;
4. Improving the health, physical capacity and sports culture of the nation, with youth issues having priority;
5. Optimization and mobilization of human and material potential in the field of sports;
6. Creating a favourable environment for sustainable and effective sports management;
7. Development of education in physical culture and sports and through sports, continuing and non-formal education in the field of sports, professional realization;
8. Protect the rights of athletes, coaches, sports figures, and sports organizations;
9. Development and enforcement of transparency in sports;
10. Development of prevention through sports.
The ARBS team is young, creative and full of innovative spirit, which works on the initiative for the development of Bulgarian sports and raising the sports culture in Bulgaria with desire and motivation. Membership in ARBS is voluntary, and the association can include both individuals and legal entities who are willing to support the sport with time, ideas, effort or financial support.