NGO Mladiinfo Montenegro (m!M) is a voluntary, independent, non-political and non-profit organization. It was founded on 30 March 2011. Our seat is in Podgorica, but we have offices in Niksic and Berane too. The main objective of the association is improving the situation of young people, informing, promoting volunteerism, active participation in society, as well as raising public awareness of the issues and problems that concern young people. m!M strives to provide the conditions for young people to fulfil their goals and needs, as well as to express their talents and abilities and all that with the aim of the wellbeing of the entire society.
Other goals of this Organization are:
– Improving student awareness about opportunities to study abroad,
– Creating space for activities for students and graduates,
– Raising awareness of non-formal education,
– Promoting volunteerism and its importance both for volunteers and for society,
– Promoting active citizenship among young people,
– Promoting other cultures and countries,
– Increasing multicultural sensitivity,
– Creating a space for discussion on important issues, especially on global issues and
the European Union,
– Encouraging the exchange of ideas and experiences, mutual understanding and equal
rights and opportunities among young people.